Alive Inside Foundation
The Alive Inside Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to expanding human connection. We use the power of music and story to create meaningful, shared connections aimed at healing a widening generation gap and inspiring a vibrant vision of aging for all.
Create and facilitate educational programs and technologies that-
- Cultivate empathy and connection between youth and elders,
- Support the use of Music as a vehicle of connection,
- Help reduce the overuse of antipsychotic drugs in elder care.
OUR VISION FOR THE FUTURE-
1. Aging is seen as part of the life journey, and not a disease to be cured.
2. Our young see the beauty and promise in their own aging.
3. Personalized Music is available for everyone with Dementia.
4. The overuse of Antipsychotic medications is a memory!
5. Music unites us and helps us realize we are not alone.