Hawaii Community Foundation
Hawaii Community Foundation helps people make a difference by inspiring the spirit of giving and by investing in people and solutions to benefit every island community.
Every funding decision made at the Hawaii Community Foundation benefits from the collective wisdom of people and organizations wanting to help Hawaii. At HCF, we keep our heads and our hearts on the pulse of the community—applying solid analytics to philanthropic passion to help our island home in meaningful and measurable ways.
Numbers tell part of the HCF story ...
- serving the people of Hawaii since 1916
- over 650 funds under the stewardship of HCF
- $43 million distributed by HCF to the community
- $572 million adminstered by HCF
- $4 million in scholarships awarded to 1400 students through HCF
But the HCF story is really about people. We ...
- connect people who care with causes that matter
- convene nonprofit, community, business and government leaders to help solve community issues
- leverage resources by forming philanthropic partnerships
- help professional advisors find charitable solutions for their clients
- share industry knowledge to increase the level and effectiveness of giving in Hawaii